Why ADT is a Great Medical Alert System
As one of the leading companies in the home security industry, ADT also offers a great medical alert service that runs on their already stellar home security network. The ADT medical alert device helps improve quality of life and independence for those people looking to live an active and independent life.
ADT’s product and services include 24-7 monitoring with two-way voice communication and fall detection software. Their 3G service also helps provide a secure connection with more flexibility and range. All of this contributes to our high rating and makes ADT a solid choice for your medical alert system.
What do you get with ADT Medical Alert?
Standard System Cost: $29.99/month
Medical Alert with 3G Wireless: $39.99/month
Fall Detection Monitoring: Additional $10/month
- 24 hours around the clock monitor with ADT’s network of professional emergency responders
- Fall Detection Pendant that alerts ADT in just a minute after a fall, which is then routed to their call center. This is available only with 3G service.
- 2-Way Voice Connection – speak with a live person at ADT in case of an emergency.
- Monthly Test Reminders to ensure that the system is still functioning
- Backup battery that will last up to 20 hours
ADT Contract Information
- 12 month minimum contract
- $29 Activation Fee
- $29.99 Minimum Monthly Service Cost
- Price Lock Guaranteed
- No Cancellation Policy
- AARP & USAA Member Discounts Available
Summary Review of ADT Medical Alert System
With fair pricing and the backing of a solid, established network of emergency professionals, you cannot go wrong in choosing ADT as your medical alert device. It is a good choice for families and seniors looking for a reliable company and ease of mind.